The submitted paper to the conference must not be previously published, and not considered elsewhere for publication. The submission is electronic and in a DOC format only will be considered. The paper should be designed based on the IEEE format with no more than 6 pages.
Important note: The submission of the paper should be performed via EDAS of conference: 1stCAS2019, however, all the author (Within a single paper) needs to have an EDAS account and needs to fill this Short Scientific CV form then send it to this email : email@example.com
For step by step submission, please click here.
The template and the formatting instructions can be downloaded below:IEEE: MS Word
Note: The manuscript file must be named with the paper title, “Paper title.doc”.
1. Fees for single research paper participation at the conference will be 250 $ .
2.If the paper is accepted, an additional $ 12 must be paid for the purpose of proofreading.
3. attending the conference and workshops with attendance certificate will be $ 8 each.
All Authors who have received an acceptance letter must do the following:
- Pay the subscription fee to Salam A. Hussien with phone number :+9647740451548
- Fill out the copyright form (with a picture of signature) and then save as (*.pdf) with name (number of ID paper) and send it back to email of conference committee.
- Make a presentation for the acceptance paper according to this template, and the presentation should be placed in a CD not a flash drive in the day of the show.